Bullet (and Bex) are all over social media, they have inspired artists across the globe, and Bex has fielded media interviews across the continent.
Here are a few of the key social media links:
- Bex has tirelessly and adeptly answered nearly 700 fan questions on her ask.fm page … WOW!
- There are twitter feeds from Bex (@iBexWeBex), AMC (@TheKilling_AMC) and a Killing fansite (@TheKillingOnAMC)
- These are a few of the hashtags in play: #AskBullet, #TheKilling, and after Episode 8, #SaveBullet!
- tumblr sports a few blogs with posts about from Bex, about Bex & about The Killing
- Don’t forget Bex’s official facebook page
- And her IMDb page (check out her STARmeter™ rank!)
We have collected some of our favorite fan-art to share with you (a special shout-out to Miki Price – a gifted 18 year old artist from Australia – whose black-and-red portrait of Bullet took my breath away!):
And a scads of animated gifs have been created by Bullet fans, as well: